Hi! I reblog a lot of different things, but I usually only upload my cosplays or stupid jokes with my friends.
I don't advise following this blog unless you can deal with/want an absurd amount of Jojo and Dmmd on your dashboard.
My username has issues being tagged because of the dashes, so it might be easier to go without dashes and tag 'barcodecat'
(≖ ´ ᗢ `≖)ﾉ
I feel like I often get to that point in a facebook argument where I don’t even care what I’m saying anymore and I really wish I could just be like
"I do not care anymore. I care so little that I just came here to get rid of the little notification thing. Stop."
I think I’m gonna look really cool and badass once I’m done getting all my piercings and start dressing more like how I want but in reality I’m still gonna be a wuss. I’ll just be a heavily decorated wuss.
Kinda feelin doing a closet cosplay of drama teach Clear from the allmate au…
Contacts better get here soon.
Why do dudes always wanna know your bra size tho, what are they gonna do, buy you bras?? Cause that would be very helpful bras cost a lot of money i would save a fortune
*two girls kiss*
straight people: i just think it’s so amazing that they would do that, you know. as friends
*two girls have sex*
straight people: female friendship is amazing
*two girls get married, buy a house, have some kids*
straight people: what better way to grow old than to do it with your best friend
Literally no one thinks this
- cara delevigne and michelle rodriguez being called ‘gal pals’ (they’re dating)
- ellie and riley’s kiss in the last of us: left behind labeled as ‘platonic’
- "I did a picture in my Basic Illustration class once of my new lesbian couple characters. They weren’t doing anything in the picture aside from looking exasperated at one another, but I CLEARLY stated to the teacher repeatedly that they were a couple (we were discussing how to show relationships between characters via props, expressions, etc.) However, without fail, every single time he mentioned the characters he called them “sisters”. It annoyed the fucking crap out of me." (x)
- "Ugh. Ugh. I can’t even count the number of times my girlfriend has been reduced to my best friend while fully knowing the situation, instead choosing to acknowledge it the way that their warped minds see fit. fuck." (x)
- "This is 100% true. “So, how’s your friend?” “Fiancée” “Yeah, friend, how’s your friend?” “…”" (x)
- “The way that this is worded is hilarious to me because my great aunt actually bought a horse, raised kids, and has lived with the same woman for 30 years, and the majority of my family still refers to them as “good friends”.” (x)
- "There’s this guy at the 7/11 that is down the street from us that ALWAYS asks where my “good friend” is. I correct him every time and say “you mean my wife?” He just nods.
One time after I corrected him he said “so she’s wife, does that make you husband?”
I looked at him like he was utterly stupid and said “no. We’re both girls. I’m her wife.”
I just uuuugh. Fucker.
The next time he asks about my “good friend” I intend to just go off on him and refuse to step foot in that 7/11 again.” (x)
just a few of the many
"literally no one"
A valet driver asked me and the girl I was a date with if we were sisters after seeing us holding hands. We’re not even the same ethnicity.
(After being told no he asked if we were very close friends)